KAMP KAMILA LIVE
Saturday October 26
24hour Fitness, Green Acres
Commons Valley Stream, NY 11550
2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
1. Tips and tools for healthy cooking and meal prepping and for our first time a live cooking demonstration and tasting session 😋👩🏽🍳
2. How to eat and workout for abs 👙
3. How to make and more importantly sustain important lifestyle-change commitments 📒🥗🏋🏽♀
4. 5 celebrity guests who will be sharing in and contributing to our life-changing day together 🎤🎵 🔊
5. Workout party VIBES brought to you by @iriejamradio 💛💚
When it comes on to ITAL FOOD he knows how to throw DOWN!!! Chef Troy, a dear friend of mine who specializes in plant-based, I-tal Caribbean food and is on board as a very special guest for the 5 year anniversary of Kamp Kamila NYC! Together we'll be showcasing a healthy cooking demonstration featuring some of our FAVORITE plant-based recipes!
Help me welcome the Productivity Ambassador for Kamp Kamila NYC 2019, Nicole McLaren Campbell; Author, Podcast slayer and owner of @goalaccelorator. Nicole will be sharing very specific tips and strategies in helping us make tangible changes in our lives and actually sticking with it!
Reggae music has played such a vital role in the Kamp Kamila movement since its inception. This year International Reggae Artiste Dre island is on board to share in the special 5 year anniversary celebrations with an intimate performance you don’t want to miss!!!
SUPER excited to announce that our celebrity trainer for Kamp Kamila NYC is Scott Bernard/ @body_by_burnhard who is changing lives every single day and STAYS reppin JA in the big apple. He is 100% plant based, his commitment and dedication to fitness and healthy living is NEXTTTT LEVEL and inspires hundreds on the daily through his journey. We’ll be tackling “how to eat and train for abs” the ALL natural way!